Tuesday, March 11, 2025

Welcome to the Retail of Macon Blog!

Welcome to the Retail of Macon BLOG! 

Chances are, you are here from the Retail of Macon Facebook page. There, I post tons of images of Macon in the past, detailing the history of retail in Macon. Facebook is a great platform for this stuff, but it isn't exactly great for more in-depth posts. That's what this blog is for.

On Facebook, I will continue to post old images of Macon retail, and detail a quick summary about its history. Here, you can expect full articles on shopping centers, stores, buildings, etc.

This is a reminder that I don't JUST cover Macon retail. I will dive briefly into Gray, Warner Robins, Perry, and Forsyth retail when possible.

That about sums it up. If you are not already following Retail of Macon on Facebook, you can do so here.

Expect some posts soon! And I apologize the website doesn't look the best, I'm still trying to figure out Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Westgate Mall - Georgia's First Enclosed Mall

 Westgate Mall - Georgia's First Enclosed Mall In 1961, Georgia's first enclosed mall opened in Macon, Georgia. This mall was known ...